Here is all the reasons you would want to stay away from Chiang Mai post DCBKK Conference.
- You don’t think night safari’s in the jungle are cool.
- The idea of going to a place called Wiang Kum Kam Underground Ancient City does not sound absolutely fascinating to you.
- You don’t want to spend a month in one of the worlds most famous digital hotspots.
- You don’t want to ride an elephant or bathe a baby elephant.
- Cave exploring, feeding panda bears, staying in a bamboo bungalow tribal village, experience Chiang Mai’s nightlife, and eating some of the tastiest, most flavorful and fascinating food in the world doesn’t appeal to you.
If this is you, then you should definitely not go to Chiang Mai post DCBKK….or ever.
Now, here are all the reasons why you should come to Chaing Mai
- You want to put your self in the best position to catapult your business post DCBKK.
- You understand the value and importance of surrounding yourself with like minded entrepreneurs for a long period of time.
- You want to build your tribe
- Masterminding with other successful online entrepreneurs daily including the great Tim Conley isn’t something that could be useful for you.
- You don’t want to think about planning and where to go post DCBKK, you just want to connect with a group of like minds, implement everything you learned at DCBKK and grow your business.
- And….you want to do all those things listed above!
If this is you, then you should seriously consider joining the Chiang Mai Business Breakthrough Experience for a rockin’ month with some other professional online entrepreneurial, travel hacking, digital nomads.
Click here for more information on the Chiang Mai Business Breakthrough Experience…aka The Chiang Mai House