On today’s episode, we are joined by Amazon seller and SaaS entrepreneur Aron Raduly. Aron is calling in from Canggu, Bali and discusses with us why is loves this up and coming location for location independent entrepreneurs.
During this show, Aron shares with us the recent sell his Amazon business. Three years ago, he started building this business up to the point he could work very little and it would provide approximately $4,000 profit per month. He was then offered $80,000 for his business, and he decided to unload it to focus on other things. Before he sold the business, had some very important decisions to make and questions to ask himself before he went ahead with the sale. If you are in the Amazon game or want to be, this is a great episode to check out.
“I think some entrepreneurs are way too attached to what they have built.” Aron Raduly
02:08: Aron’s Story
04:21: Growing an Amazon Store to Sell It
07:01: Building a Business with the Idea Not to Sell
09:22: The Questions Aron Asked Himself Before He Decided to Sell
- How much is this business my baby?
- Did I build this business because it’s my dream to sell this product?
- Is it my big thing?
- Am I doing this because it was just something that came to mind?
- In three years, is the business going up a lot, or will it be at the same level?
- Could I potentially repeat this with another product?
11:31: Did Aron Sell His Business Too Low?
13:45: How to Calculate the Value of an Amazon Business
16:00: Canggu, Bali
20:29: Monthly Expenses in Bali